Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Why I Love Visiting Convenience Stores (VIDEO)



After more than 10 months, Frenzeelo is back with another video with a totally new format that's short, sweet, precise and informative. This first video with such format is called 'Why I Love Visiting Convenience Stores' and it's where I count down the reasons about well, why I love visiting convenience stores.

These stores can be found almost everywhere in Singapore and usually operated round the clock. They may be a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally a lifesaver when you buy some essentials or maybe just grab a quick snack or two. Find out more by clicking Play above and don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/paperfrenzy for more videos like these. Thanks for watching.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...